The purpose of this document (hereinafter
considered as any information that allows the identification of a natural
person (hereinafter "Personal Data"), collected from the website and
from the application Chivado (hereinafter, the Application).
Personal Data collected by the Application
The Data Controller shall collect the following categories of Personal Data
Voluntary contents and information provided by the User.
1. Contact information and contents: Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to the Application
during use, such as personal details, contact information, login credentials to
services and / or products provided, interests and preferences, personal
interests and preferences and any other personal contents, etc.
2. Sensitive data: Personal Data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
If the User does not communicate Personal
Data, for which there is a legal or contractual obligation, will be impossible
to the Data Controller to provide, in whole or in part, its services. It will
be impossible also in case that Personal Data is necessary requirement for the
use of the service or for the contract conclusion.
The User who communicates to the Data Controller third parties Personal Data, is directly and exclusively liable for their origin, collection, processing, communication or disclosure.
Data and contents automatically acquired while using the Application.
1. Technical Data: the computer system and the software procedures functional to this Application
may acquire, in the course of their ordinary activity, any Personal Data whose
communication is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. Such
information is not collected to be associated with identified Users, however,
those Data, due to its nature, may identify Users in the Processing and through
the association with Data held by third parties. This category includes IP
addresses or domain names used by Users who connect to the Application,
addresses of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, time
of the request, method used submitting the request to the server, size of the
file obtained, etc.
2. Usage Data: the Application may collect Personal Data concerning User’s location, which may consist in GNSS Data (Global Navigation Satellite System, such as GPS), as well as in data which identify the nearest repeater, Wi-Fi hotspots and bluetooth, communicated when you enable products or features based on the location.
3. Geolocation Data: the Application may collect Personal Data concerning User’s location, which may consist in GNSS Data (Global Navigation Satellite System, such as GPS), as well as in data which identify the nearest repeater, Wi-Fi hotspots and bluetooth, communicated when you enable products or features based on the location.
Personal Data collected through cookies or similar technologies
unique identifiers and any other similar technologies to collect Personal Data
regarding pages, visited links and other actions, performed while using our
Services. They are stored for being communicated back to the same websites at
the next visit of the User.
Purposes of processing
Collected Personal Data may be used for the performance of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and legal obligations as well as for the following purposes:
1. Registration and authentication of the User: to allow the User to register in the Application for access and identification.
2. Support and contact with the User: to answer User’s requests and provide help in case of issues.
3. Comment and feedback: to allow the User to post reviews and comments.
4. Login through external platforms' accounts: to allow the User to log into the Application using external platforms' accounts (e.g. Google, Facebook).
5. Technical monitoring of the infrastructure for maintenance, fixing and improvement of performance: to identify and solve technical issues and improve performance.
6. Storage, hosting and handling of backend infrastructure: to manage the technical infrastructure for Users' data storage.
7. Users' database management: to organise, access and modify User's data.
8. Statistic only with anonymous Data: to analyse statistics based on aggregated data or data that does not allow to identify the User.
9. Monitoring, analysis and tracking of the User behavior: to monitor and analyse how the User behaves in the Application.
10. Users' profiling: to group and analyse in an automated way the characteristics and the behaviours of the User and provide personalised services and messages.
11. User's experience personalisation: to modify the Application and adapt it to the User's needs.
12. Sending of e-mails or newsletter and handling of mailing list: to contact the User using e-mails containing commercial and promotional information concerning the Application.
13. Remarketing and behavioural targeting: to show advertisements which are more relevant to the User on the basis of his browsing behaviour and his preferences.
14. Own market research and polls: to conduct internal market research and polls.
15. External market research and polls: to conduct third-party market research and polls.
Personal Data processing methods;
The Processing of Personal Data is performed with paper, IT and/or digital tools, with methods of organizations and with logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. In certain cases, subjects other than the Data Controller who are involved in the organization of the Data Controller (such as personnel management, sales personnel, system administrators employees, etc.) or who are not (as IT companies, service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, etc.) may access to Personal Data. These subjects, will be appointed, where necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller and will have access to Users Personal Data whenever required, and shall be contractually obliged to keep it confidential.
The updated list of Data Processors may be requested via email at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal basis for processing
User’s Personal Data is processed on the following legal basis:
1. user's consent for one or more specific purposes.
2. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
3. processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject.
4. processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller.
5. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party.
6. processing is necessary for the purposes of the vital interest pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party.
7. It is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the legal basis of each processing at the following mailing address email@example.com.
Personal Data are processed in the operative offices of the Data Controller and in any other place in which the parties involved in the Data processing are located. The Data Controller might be in partnership with third party providers that use servers located in places outside the European Community, where laws might differ from the User or the Data Controller country, but Chivado stays committed to protect your Personal Data. For further information, you may contact the Data Controller at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following mailing address 114, 5 Newport Avenue, London E142EB.
Security of processing
The Data Processing is performed through adequate methods and tools to ensure the Personal Data security and confidentiality, as the Data Controller has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures which guarantee, in a provable way, that the Processing complies with the applicable law.
Period of Data Storing
Personal Data will be stored for the time
necessary to perform the purposes for which they have been collected.
In particular, Personal Data will be stored for the whole duration of the agreement, to fulfil the inherent and consequent obligations, for the compliance with law provisions and for defensive purposes.
When the Processing of Personal Data is based on the User consent, the Data Controller may store Personal Data until the withdrawal of such consent.
Personal Data may be stored for a longer period of time in order to perform a legal obligation or public Authority order.
All Personal Data shall be deleted or stored in a form that shall not allow the identification of the User within 30 days from the end of the storage period. At the expiration of such period, the right to access, rectify, erase and of portability of Personal Data can not be exercised.
Automated Individual Decision-making
All collected Data shall not be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling, which may produce legal effects concerning the User or may significantly affect the User.
Rights of the User
The Users may exercise specific rights with respect to Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
1. withdraw its consent at any time;
2. object the Processing of its Data;
3. access its Data;
4. monitor and request the rectification of Data;
5. obtain a restriction of Processing;
6. obtain the erasure of its Personal Data;
7. receive its Data or obtain the transfer to a different Data Controller;
8. lodge a complaint before the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data or start legal proceedings.
In order to exercise their rights, the Users may send a request to the contact information of the Data Controller indicated in this document. These requests are free of charge and performed by the Data Controller in the shortest possible time, in any case no later than 30 days.
The Data Controller is Chivado LTD, with registered office in 114, 5 Newport Avenue, London E142EB, e-mail email@example.com.
Latest update 17/07/2020